Sunday, January 30, 2011

Time Flies

Somehow yesterday got me reflecting as I was watching NSt do their usual service. Somehow I just can't believe that it has been already.. close to 8 years? Wow~ Its gone that fast.. I remember the first time I joined NSt, got lost in Kidzone then so crazy passionate in serving here and there.. 8 years.. A whole different generation is rising up before my eyes. Its like.. I didnt realize it till I took a step back and just view without being involve. I mean, yes.. I have led the 13.. now 14 year old girls with girls one year younger than me but.. Maybe its the connection with them. Being able to communicate with these girls..

I remember the time where I didn't need to worry or be responsible for other ppl's lives in church. Where events and activities were always planned for me. Now its like, I'm planning for them.

Hey! Its not just me!! When I talked sometimes with Elena and Lenna bout this the other day.. Except we were talkin bout how much we could eat last time.. But hearing that we are going to hit 20?.. Its like.. Wow.. Its really that fast!...

I wonder have any adults in their late twenties or thirties, tried doing stuff they did when they were in high school.. hm.. Maybe they do but rarely =P. Well, now to stop here.

Soon me leaving home will be an arm away. Better start checkin everything =). Will really miss the memories I've had here. Secretly or not so secretly XD. But all were definitely worth while because it made me who I am ^^.

Loves~

No comments: