Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dream & Words of Light

This may probably sound crazy but how many of you tried waking up laughin? Weird right? Lagi weird was that my mom and aunt was telling me how grown up of a young adult I have become all because I have.... shed eyelashes?? You know how sometimes ur eye lash gets into ur eye or just plain falls coz u scratch ur eye and such? Well in the dream, it shows u have grown up. Strange?

Well this whole week I've mainly been cooking lunch and dinner at home. Quite fun~ Was thinking of maybe putting up recipes in here too =P. What to do~ Everyone's schedule u start realizing is different or either tht they just out of the blue fall sick. Dun blame them, happen to myself b4.

Oh yes, yesterday went to GlowUnited after.. 1year?? Looks like I am meant to stay there after all. Haha!! 2009 I was there for half a year. And in 2010 I went to NEXT Zone. Now 2011, back to Glow but I c many "new" faces. Mostly from my NEXT cell and also my ex-Since1991 cell. One of the most memorable cell I had gone through in my teens =P.

But heres the catch which made me thought of blogging it next time. I'm still considerin whether to split into parts or just put it in one post. One talks about "Carrying a Burden" and another talks about how "Love is the Opposite of Fear". How so? Well stay tuned I guess =D.

Thts all for now.

Cheerio~

Loves

P.s
I know I have recently change my blog layout. But me thinking of changin it into a darker layout. Inspiration always appears at strange timing. Me also thinking of taking out the Haru Haru lyrics as its getting hard to keep track of things.

No comments: