Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Outing With Mae Houng

Whee Whee~~ Me home from outing with Mae Houng!! Suppose to go out with another 2 but they unfortunately cannot make it. Nvm~ All the more girl time for me and Mae Houng ^^.

Went with sis, both of us plan for our own groups to watch movie de... Sadly queue is veli veli the LONGGG!!! So instead we sat, chat, ate, window shop, and many others XD. Fun fun~

We had lunch at Paddington House of Pancake (hehe~ coz I really like pancakes), had this chocolate fondue with ice cream, strawberries, pancakes, bananas and marshmallow!! Yummy~ Forgive me for no pictures!! We not exactly the photo takin kind. Hehe~!! More like the makan and relax type ^^.

After tht we adventure off to buy certain things while at the same time going thru lingerie and clothes shop. Why lingerie?? It just happen to be in Jusco XD!!

Next next we went walking and talking~ Oh and guess the number of ppl I met. Forgive me for some secondary ppl coz I couldnt remember their names thrfore didnt dare call out. Still, i was right beside n u cannot recognize me. LOL!!! Oh oh~ I saw Ps Dan too!!! Then then I saw Kawsi!!! Then then I saw George Cheah!! Erm.. Didnt say hi to george coz I think he was with his brothers and were few metres ahead of us XD. Oh well~

Hm.. Lemme think who else I saw... Saw quite a lot of MGS girls still.. Hm... Anyways, me and Mae Houng went doll hugging around the doll shops too XD. We seemed a bit like psycho ppl but many dolls we agreed were cut were the big BIG eyes dolls and nice to cuddle ^^.

Looking forward to meeting up again if possible =). Thts all for today ^^!!

Loves
Rei Rei

No comments: