Sunday, December 26, 2010

One Of The Many Small Blessings

This will be just a short small post. This blog isn't just for ppl to read but its also for myself to reflect back at how much things have past and a lovely journey to remind how much God has actually done in my life.

I know how sometimes..or tht is an understatement...how MANY times, I have actually taken ppl for granted. Like few of my close friends, Kawsalya, Elisha, Andrew, Alex, Jun Jin and so on actually do take time to talk to me. But I RARELY start conversation with them unless I got some confusion. Its sorta my bad habit i guess, haha!! okok.. Not gud thing. I'm just not as used to findin ppl for conversation like tht *snaps*!! I come online, I see more than 50 contacts (some of u i noe have more), n u expect me to just choose like tht... Haha!! I really no idea how ler. I cant talk to 50++ ppl at one go? But but but... Really honestly, deep down my heart, I do do DOOOOO appreciate the small talks sometimes we have. Exchange of a few sentence delights me enough to know tht we still talk.

Another small blessing which i realize i am starting to look forward to.. Even though it comes every 3 months plus OR MORE!! Is Denise Cheong's email. The lil' email where we talk to each other telling of our present happenings but only replying or receiving a reply 3+++ months later XD, when its all over. Haha!! But its amazing seeing or reading back u noe. Really!! Try keeping a friendship only through mail n no face to face contact. Its really tough. But still, i have to say its one of the small things like this we oversee at times which i really do appreciate =).

Thats all~

Luvs <3

No comments: