Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tattles

I realized I forgotten one more "page" of my dream yesterday. Realized it only as I was feeding my Snowball in the evening. It was like this..

My Snowball's favourite tug-of-war game is her lil' puppy doll. Length is about from ur wrist to your elbow (try using a girl's hand to measure if urs too long XD). Well, her favourite spot to bite is the neck or throat. Deadly i noe XD~ So so in the dream i dreamt that I was coming to feed her, started to grab tht doll to play with her and realized that the throat was completely ripped off XD. There was like this "gap" at the throat.. Horrifying? Maybe not so much since its just a doll =P. But in my dream my doggie was so happily eating off her dinner XD.

Yep yep~ I think that was the last of the dream =P. Oh oh~ Guess what my new hobby is instead of starin 24/7 at a computer or watching movies one by one on the computer?? Readin~!!! Yesh yesh~ I am getting my "old" habit back but control k...? I read off... 5 story books thanks to my cousin's boxes of story books. Hohoho~!! I realized how efficient reading a book can be when u wish to pass time =D.

Well well, thats all for now. Sis is behind me watching some anime... Keep hearing "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" or "IYAAAAAAA!!!!!" or "Daijoubu" or this scared lil' girl sounds.. Hm.. Haha!! Okie~ Tata for now~

Cheerio~
Luv
Rei

No comments: