Monday, December 27, 2010

Strange Tiring Dream

Goodness... Ever felt more tired instead of being refreshed after a good nite slp? Seriously weird.. Last night I kept dreaming of things that could happen in this week or today... Like one, not sure why I dreamt of just that, he changed his fb name worried that my parents will stalk him XD. Even though we agreed he is innocent and nid not worry for anything. My parents just like to c who I hang out with.

Another dream was tht I was working for dad, and he made me send urgent documents around but he took my car. And the all were due tht day. Oh my oh my... Then in another dream not sure what I was doing lar...I think someone rob my car. Haha!! N i just went chasing after it @@. Funny how long I can run coz the distance between me n the car was the same. Haha!!

Oh then I was suddenly back in the office typing typing typing... N i woke up. Guess wat?? Sister was playin maple -.-"...In other words.. typing came from her.. Boy oh boy~

Wanted to get up but too tired and exhausted... Felt like i just ran a miles. XD

Well, will continue more blogging later. Cya~!!

Love
Rei

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Rei,

It's nice to hear from you again! It's such a nice dream that you had, a mixed of fun in both ways!

-----

JUST KIDDING! MWahahahaahah... guess who's this?

Nice dream!

Rei said...

Hi JJ

Haha!!! Immediately could guess who u r. I forgotten one more dream i dreamt, will post it on the next post.