Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cannot Sleep

Its been 5 days since I had proper sleep. By proper I mean not tossing and turning till 3am or 5am in the morning and then only falling asleep. But then only to wake between 10am to 12pm. Ish.. I feel tired yet unable to sleep. Why I wonder..

I also recently started retraining my doggie. After not being able to attend to her much this whole year, I've started making time to do what I should do. What sorta push me to this was I realize my poor baby doggie was being underfed and treated unkindly. Ish ish!! I am so gonna turn that around before I leave without it. Aihz... So gonna miss it. But good news~ After one week of nursing and playing, its back to its jolly plump old self ^^!! *yippeee*

Sad news from that is.. I got my terrible allergies (for fur) back T.T... Been sneezing quite a lot, this is so not fun T.T!! But watching my doggie grow back to its plump hyper self makes me feel soo happy.

I'm kinda tired now... But all I seem to be doing is yawning while my mind is still quite active. Ish ish~ 1/8 of the clothes left to arrange.

I used to say that if you can't fall asleep means God wanna talk to you and spend time with you. I wonder could this apply... Hm...

Loves~

No comments: