Thursday, December 23, 2010

If I Had One Chance

I know I've been posting this almost everywhere but really~ Its one of those times where I get so riled up in God's point of view (I think) that I start thinking and praying till I can't sleep!! @@

After watching MadWorld in SIBKL yesterday, I was wondering more towards what is Christmas about. The busy and well-off ppl bustling about, while the poor and desperate do what they can to continue surviving... And me, along with other teens that do not need to suffer are quite enjoying life or taking it for granted.

Christmas.. What is Christmas really about? If u want me to go answer from the Bible, its definitely the birth of Jesus, that is why we celebrate. Maybe to the younger ones, its about presents and laughter.

What else is Christmas about? Giving? Me giving presents to my siblings always seemed enough, but this year.. Not sure why lar.. I felt it actually isnt enough? I feel like I really wanna give the needy and poor too. I wanna bless them and let them feel the comfort that the Lord has bless me with. Its a crazy idea I suppose.. But still, I somehow feel that to most poor and desperate ppl, feeling a brief moment of comfort is like leisure and infinite joy to them. Its like Hope..

Maybe its what God put upon my heart, or maybe its cause i always see Ps Daniel (aka my Spiritual Papa XD) and his wife so passionate for the teens and young ppl, that I wanna do something for them. I feel almost as much pain as I wanna do something for them, yet no idea how to do it or where to start!! A huge crazy plan but unable to execute, sometimes it feels like a huge successful plan but due to no action is just a air, nthg~ Okayy maybe tht was a bit too negative.

Ish ish~ Haha!! I'm frustrating and confusing my own self. But all in all, from deep within my heart. For love, peace and joy for EVERYONE that is breathing, if I could have a wish or a law that is able to come to pass, it would be to at least have no violence, no suffering and no status on the day of Christmas =).

Because being God's children, which Father would not want to see His children happy and smiley? Not to mention on the day of His Son's birthday. The One and only Son that He sent down to Earth to die for you and me, that we may come back to Him and call Him, Father in Heaven.

So far I've typed enough. Type too much will be a bore to read =P. So I leave you with 2 verses, quite well known and used often but still has lots of love and meaning behind for each of us. Have a blessed day and a blessed Merry Christmas =).


"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" - John 3:16

"We love because he first loved us." - 1John4:19

Love
Rei

Extra meaningful verses:
"..God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." - 1John4:16-18

No comments: