Saturday, January 15, 2011

Missing 2010

Was going thru some of the pictures in friends and own albums. Really smiled and laughed at all the funny and nice pictures we all had taken b4.. Some without noticing.. Haha!! But yea.. Time flies, some friends oso fly, some friendships oso fly somewhr, most relationships oso say hi and goodbye.. I guess every year some of these things are bound to happen in someone's life.

I even went thru some of the pictures which r like not uni.. Surprising how much changes its been for just not keeping in touch for few months or years.. True, assignments and group works can sometimes makes ppl drift apart. But for me, anytime u wanna yam cha or anything.. Lets go out ^^!! Probably thr will be SOME time difference or inconvenience whr the first few plans dun work out. Hang in thr =)!!

Doesn't mean forever is not possible. Everytime i see others giv up, or everyone on the other side of my line.. Knowing i cant force, of coz I'll just hav to let u go. But if ur willing to work it, after 2 weeks of continuously postponing dates, i'm sure things will somehow work out =).

Well, thts all for now. If i can freshen up after a shower (just came home). I'll post something else ;). Cya~

Here are some pictures tht they half took without me catching. Except the first one (realize after they took and laughed). At least all got diff expression =P.

cant believ they said i look like rabbit

chillax-ing while discussion

at Old Town I think, doing SEF = serious-ness

No comments: