Thursday, January 27, 2011

Movies and Shopping~

Lalala~ Past few days me got driver to drive me around~ So nice XD!!! Haha!! Go buy clothes, see shoes, buy toiletries and watch movie.. etc etc etc.. oh and help me carry bags XD!! First time I dun need carry bags =P.

Oh oh~ Went to watch few movies every now and then~ Erm erm..

Meet the parents was not bad. Quite funny. I havent watch the first one though but it was not bad ;). I bet many guys would really have sweat just having this kind of daddy-in law =P. Hm.. I wonder if my dad is just as strict ^^.

Faster was okay I guess~ Cant really remember much of the show but can feel a lot of revenge, pain and etc. What is blech is the part where he must shoot everyone in the skull/forehead -.-"..

This movie was sweet =). It does talk a bit bout cny, how families should be united as one on this day. I mean, quite true.. How many times do you get to see ALL your relatives at once? Kinda saw 1Malaysia in it too XD. This indian guy speaking chinese.. Coolz ^^!! Its of course quite hilarious =).

Watched this movie today.. Or yesterday. Kinda sad story though.. All bout war and greed.. But its quite true I guess.. Sometimes we humans can never be satisfied with what we have. We'll complain or want more. And when we have a lot, we suspect everyone around us, even those that love us. Tears me up the most is at the end.. One man's greed is the cost of thousands / millions of people's blood. Not to mention the broken hearts and weeping and mourning of families. Tsk tsk.. War.. Yet everyone still love their family. Strange isn't it?

Well.. Like this oso can make long post ^^. Till here~ Counting down~ Few weeks to new environment =). Will miss~

Loves~

No comments: