Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sisters Friends Day?

Today whole day laugh laugh laugh, laugh laugh laugh.. Aiyoyo~ Haha!! Well, my kind friend volunteered to drive my siblings and I for my brother's swimming classes and etc. Came home, we all had dinner then laugh laugh laugh again till parents came home. Not enough, after parents came home and went upstairs, they all (k lar include myself) continue laugh laugh laugh till like wat.. 1130pm plus?? Goodness... Tsk tsk tsk~ I think I got tummy ache or sides ache from laughin so much.

I'm really happy with today. Full of fun and laughter, jokes and teasings.. Just sad that someone still somehow had to show me she was still upset with me? I mean.. Come on ler.. Saying stuff over one small thing, and making a big fuss out of it as if I done a huge mistake.. Then giving me tht tone.. U sure u not treating me like a project ar? U sure u not being biased? U already showed some parts who you wished was born first anyway.

I'll stop here.. No point in getting upset. U wanna think like tht go ahead lar. 2 more weeks. I'm tired of always trying to make things better and getting sad or put down. I'll leave you and go with the flow k? U wanna talk, I'm here to talk. U wanna say anything, i'll just listen.

Guai lar~ Time to turn out. I definitely need a shower =P.

Nite!! / Morning!!!

Love ^^

No comments: