Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Disney Princess

No I am not talkin bout which Disney Princess I like. Haha!! But sometimes reality is a bit like those stories. Or at least my dramatic life can get.. Wonder how some pp say they envy it..

Nvm! Lets see, I had a period/few days which was like.. a fantasy? Where life was as normal n routined. Then tiba-tiba, you get what u want for a period of time. Then knowing its too gud to be real, u r told to wake up. And though u remember the dream of it, u are required to act normal as if it didnt happen and continue ur life b4 it all started.

Somehow what kept coming to mind is Cinderella at 12o'clock.


Now seeing the topic and rereading what i've written.. Lol..Sounds a bit childish. Haha!! N let me clarify, I'm not thinking myself as a princess thank u. Haha!! I'm just tryin to say how many of our lives could probably be like it. Just that, it not vry sparkly or dazzling or pointy crowny like. Haha!!

Or better yet, another disney cartoon came to mind. Alice in Wonderland. Its all just a dream ^^.


Over and out~

Love

No comments: