Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Play Play

I realized I have a mini member by the name of Leanne who has been dropping my blog secretly =P. Hehe!! After going thru the stats, didnt realize it exists.. Yay!!! After being bored with my blog. I giv it new make over again. Yesh, I'm quite bored and frustrated. Was going thru my childhood, high sch, primary sch, college n uni pictures.. Ish ish!! So many memories here in my homeland. Ahh well, I'm watching the hour and day that I will leave draw near. From what seems to be only 2 months have now turned to 2 weeks. Time sure flies.. Will miss many ppl here.

I'm wondering.. I wanna privatize my blog. Yet ibu bapa ku later cannot access.. Or inconvenient them to access.. Its oni normal parents wanna see their children's blog rite? Ish ish~ Though putting pictures and etc on the web is gud coz u can access them anytime and not worry bout it being deleted. Yet bad part is SOME ppl dunno how to respect ppl's privacy and goes off being childish and destroyin ppl's lives. How ler?

Its no longer safe, everything is not safe. Everyone is not safe. Where u go, each day is 50-50 tht u will be alive the next day. What to do what to do~

End here ba ^^

Luv luv ^^

No comments: