Thursday, January 13, 2011

Smiley =)

I find this really annoying somehow lor.. Its not exactly a bad annoying but its kinda sad lar. Imagine u already have this bunch of ppl to say farewell too coz u wont see them every week or every day anymore. Then along came a new friend or two tht u just met for bout.. few weeks? Then u go chatting and become friends. When u remember u have to say bye n just chat on fb or msn frm then on its like.. Sad?? Sad become more sad?? Haha!! I'm just confuse.

Someone ask me once whats the reason I keep smiling. If not smile then wat? U wan me cry ar? Haha!!

1. I smile coz things are way better than it was before.

2. Smile cause u still have a chance now than maybe not experiencing it anymore in the future.

3. Smile cause I like to c ppl smile back oso lar!! Haha!!

4. Smile cause I'm having fun with who I am with lor~

5. Smile cause I like to see everybody's unique reaction =D.

6. Smile cause it uses less muscles than frowning.

7. Smile cause it may be the last expression u may see of me? (choi choi!)

8. Smile cause I dislike ppl feeling more worried than they r at present times

9. Smile cause I THINK it lessens the sadness and blueness in ppl's lives =P

10. Smile cause...u/I can think clearer without just seeing the negativeness of the situation around us

Smile cause.. I'm happy. Though I can be sad of certain stuff, but I know I'm more blessed and pampered than I deserve =P.


❤❤ReiRei❤❤

No comments: