Friday, January 28, 2011

Pack Pack Pack

Packing packing.. Taking a short break from packing my clothes.. As I was packing I suddenly thought of something.. How big is my cupboard for clothes ar? Haha!! Pack pack pack.. Later cannot fit all @@.. Somemore got different seasons.. Hieee!!! How how how!! Or should I pack for 2-3 weeks, then live on those since I WILL be washing the clothes anyway..

Hm.. Bet many of you will be thinking, will this girl be ok doing chores on her own?? Answer is YES!! I will somehow manage XD. Or Ke Ying will hear all my blabbers =P. Hehe!!

Oh oh~!! I just remember!! Shoes!! Aiya!! Didnt make space for those @@.... Rawr.. Leaving home is so not an easy task.. Prep oso susah @@.. Well!! Gotta head back. Later COUZ ada COUZ Nite! Me need prep cny clothes somemore.. Or maybe I shall just wear a red-T.. Keep hearing everyone saying lets wear red-T.. Lala~ Till next time~

Loves~!!

2 comments:

Geoffreylee said...

ask KY to do ur chores xD

Rei said...

Lol!! Dun scare her ler =P!! But I doubt she would wanna do her own if possible.