Saturday, February 11, 2012

Till Next Time

Its still kinda hard to say goodbye or see you again few months later, after like a year of seeing each other then leaving for university again.

Even watching them depart I didn't feel like letting go or asking them to leave. Its always 2 nights before they leave that I start dreading or hoping I could leave with them or ask them to stay longer. Haha! Aih.. Doing so is quite selfish and not so rite ain't it.

Well, I tried busying myself by cleaning the whole apartment. Took me like 4 hours and then.. it was like just stone.. The noises where my siblings will make : arguments, laughter, anger or annoyance. Growing up can be hard sometimes when you're alone.

Its also strange to do house chores all by yourself when your mom was just around moving all over the place, not sitting still. Dad yelling every now and then for each of us to help him with things or discuss education matters. Aih.. Well, thats family I guess.

Last sem it really took a toll on me and my education when I could not seem to be still and having faith in the Lord that they will be alright. This year.. As much as I love them. And love them so so much~ Haha!! I will ask the Lord to protect and watch over them while I study and faster be independent for myself.

This is the last year of University before I head out into the working world *yikes*. Pray that I'll do well Spiritually, Physically and Emotionally. Haha!! Hopefully no jobs require me to stay for interview in June/July.

Loves
ReiRei

No comments: