Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Somehow I feel that this semester is gonna be different. And whether next sem will be like this I do not know. Friends are many, and its not like we r required to choose only one. I do not see how you can see it that way. Neither can I understand that its ok with you guys that you can have other groups but when I do it, you show as if I ditched you.

What the hell is with all the competing and comparing? Seriously! I'm just so pissed off at times that you do not change. Does it please you that someone is having it worse?

Goodness.. Sometimes it really makes you wonder.. Hang out with some people that can make you score awesome grades but suffer emotionally every now and then. Or get average grades but with people that care (I hope they honestly care =P) bout each other?

Ugh.. The pain in my throat is worsening. Pain like crazy.. Life was so fun the past few weeks and months. Don't want it to change just because of some painful things..

.Can I really trust and believe?.

ReiRei

No comments: