Monday, February 27, 2012

Fuuuuuullllll.... Cooking for oneself can sometimes be hard.. Its like if theres a lil' bit left but you're full and you dun wanna waste it, so you force yourself to eat it. Then you get all uncomfortable.

Actually I dunno if its full or just tired. Haha! Well~ Today is the FIRST day of uni!! Wasnt a very good start I guess but not a bad ending either. Had a small quarrel then lecturer.. FIRST LECTURER of the day/week/month/uni kept saying "erm" more times than I can count. I think that its such a bad habit that I think he says it twice in one sentence! Not to mention being totally monotonous. Ah well..

After that had our first OCF meeting with Arabelle and Pattie~ Haha!! The day sure is gloomy and sad today. Keeps raining like theres no tomorrow! I guess Werribee's Zoo animals will be very happy to have their wells filled to the brim~ So will the rhinos and their muddy wet bath. Haha!!

Looks like things are going I guess the way it should be. Got myself involve a bit too much that I can quite feel the effect now. Feels bit sad but hey! Not the end of the world. Time to get my head focus on what should be done. And enjoy what this year is gonna bring.

BRING IT~

ReiRei

"Hm.. Not sure what I did but neck feels REALLY sore @@"

No comments: