Monday, February 27, 2012

Is it ok to date? Should I even try being involve or sharing my space with someone and get the risk of being hurt?

To trust someone other than yourself and family with your life matters. I dunno how people can see it as a small thing but to me its like a huge issue! Sometime it feels like being with someone is like inviting pain in the future. Its awesome if it works out, but disastrous if it doesn't. Friendships broken and sometimes the group that you hang out with becomes different.

I wanna focus on my studies and just enjoy happy singlehood for now. But then again.. Someone told me that its also good to at least try some dating in Uni instead of just hanging out alone at home or just girls.

Full of uncertainty fills my heart. And as I look at the faces, theres always expectancy. Would I change a lot if should get myself involve? Would it be for the better or worst? Would I build stronger ice walls or crumple down? Really don't like this uncertainty *scared* feeling...

ReiRei

No comments: