Friday, February 17, 2012

So Annoying

My previous place at Micasa sure starting to seem like it wasnt worth it. Isnt it weird how in the present it seems alright and okay but once it has pass and in the future you realized "Ugh.. So worth it to make that choice to move". Well I'm having that dilemma now!

Its so irritating and frustrating. Before moving in, pictures and so on sounded really great. Sadly, upon reaching the room was not only REALLY dirty but cutleries, dustbin and etc was... sry to say, grossed out! You know dirt that are in water for really long becomes black right? And if let in a closed area with bits of air and moist area it gets REALLY smelly? Well, imagine that happened in the dustbin and some cupboard area.

Not enough, dishes and cutleries were stained, some were yellow and man.. Its like the previous tenant didn't even clean!! Carpets were full of fur and I have no idea wat. But learnt in the year there was a cat in the room too. Blech.. Explains wat I tot was sand I found.

My parents and I had to vacuum the whole place, and wash and clean as much as we can. As for cutleries... You could say I cleaned wat was needed for a maximum of 3 people and left the rest in a cupboard. As for cooking things.. My parents decided to buy our own.

Did you know my dad even took the initiative to clean the windows as much as he could?? Ugh.. Anyway, as long it was just to survive I don't feel like filing a complaint. But what annoyed me was them charging me $50++ cause I did not clean everything before I left. My question to myself was, if they r charging me, surely they charged the previous tenant. So WHY WASNT IT CLEAN WHEN I MOVED IN???????????? ROAR!! Dislike dislike dislike!! Worst part is I have no proof that I didnt use the stuff but if some were in my shoes, would you even use things for a YEAR if they grossed you out? And that no matter how much cleaning you did, it was never enough?

Hey guys, I'm not trying to down grade Micasa or anything. And it probably doesnt happen to everyone. And maybe I'm just unfortunate that the room I wanted happened to be like that so yea. Lesson, check the place out first, every crook and corner. And if takes a plane to get there, ask friends to snap REAL photos or all the best I wish you luck. Last thing, ask them if they charge you for cleaning later on. Its really unfair if they were suppose to clean and they charge you for it when it wasnt clean to begin with.

ReiRei

No comments: