Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm sore all over. Who knew that swimming alone would be even more tiring in just a short while than with a lot of people together.

*yawn* just finish my swim and was kinda nice. No one there except myself. Swam then went into the jacuzzi. Aaah~ Was about to have some shut eye when a guy walked in. Gave me a scare that once he left I went to get my stuff. Strange was that he stood outside the girls changing room. Darn.. So instead went into the sauna to wait out.

Felt kinda nice too being in the sauna while its still new and no one around. Lie there and nearly fell aslp when I realized I lied there for approx 15min (yes I brought my watch with me). Left the sauna and saw no one then quickly headed to the girls room to shower off and back to my room.

Hm.. its not even night yet so I either will nap or do something.. Should start applying lotion, skins all dry *yuck*. Am feeling thirsty too.. Must be due to the salt water. Gtg~

ReiRei

No comments: