Sunday, February 12, 2012

4 Days And Counting

4 more days to availability of creating my timetable for this sem. Who would ever thought I would be this eager to start uni again? Ah~ Then again, when each day after a long period you don't give an Asian something to do, they get restless. And restless would go two ways, doing things which can be stupid, reckless, unimportant, non-beneficial or anything as long as to fill their time. Or just be a lazy-couch-potato.

Which way do I swing? Hm.. Both ways but probably the 2nd one first till I realize I'm getting overweight. Haha!! Wont be a surprise if you eat the way I do and just sleep and watch movie all day.

Well, its still not easy trying to live alone when you've tasted and remembered how great it was to have company all the time. Then again, I don't think I should keep saying that cause its just gonna bring me down. So what I'll try to say is..

Faster graduate with good results and get a job!! Then take leave and do whatever I must. Hahahaha!!! Yes yes!! That would be the plan for now. Being successful can come later~ Just aim to be independent for now. Yep yep~ Hm.. Back to my show Shinkyoku Polyphonica! Hehe!!

ReiRei

No comments: