Friday, February 10, 2012

The Heart Is Always Invincible To Others

Ever get the feeling that people misunderstands your motive? Or at times where people assume they know you so well? Or even better! Someone close to you for SO MANY YEARS should at least have an idea of what you're like but ends up knowing almost nothing? Or maybe they are just oblivious!?

I'm like what? Past my teens and he still don't get it. Thinking what?! Just because I don't earn money so I am selfish? Just because I save means I wont support my siblings if they need it? That I won't share or part some to them if needed?

For goodness gracious! I'm not some irresponsible eldest child like other families that are like that you know. I'm not freaking selfish just cause others are.

I may be naive or at times childish but then again, at times who isnt?! Suspicions of other people is good at times but still! Even your own family you can't trust? Trust! And For Few TimeS! Does it not hurt to think that some of your children DO FREAKING CARE of how the family or the business is like?!!!

Have we been that cold and heartless that even if our siblings drown or suffer that we would leave them to die? Or beg? Geez... Before even thinking or assuming like you always said, at least figure out that your own flesh and blood also cares and ain't as selfish as you think.

Rei

No comments: