Saturday, June 26, 2010

Surprises

Yesterday was so full of surprises. Ok, besides the exam questions that were of (bad) surprises, I think there were few other things lar.

I really did wanna go for Lenna's Birthday party yesterday, (Lenna do forgive me!!!) but honestly.. I really did calculate the time and everything and I really dun c how I am going to get thr in time. I think I probably be later than Levina. So last few hrs b4 it I canceled out (Ok, you can start sayin how mean I am). Whats the surprise to that? Nt long after I decided that, which was like.. 2hrs b4 my FINAL LAST PAPER OF SEM1 CS, Richard, Geoffrey suddenly say want do bbq at Geoffrey's house which was like..just opposite campus? Lol!! Asked me and Pui Yee then thts when the last min invitations/callouts were done. Sorry to the rest that couldn't come, it WAS really last min.

The funny thing bout that was, it kept raining and stopping during our exams so we weren't sure if the bbq was gonna work out (HAH!!! TOLD YOU SALLY TO WAIT TILL AFTER EXAM TO SEE THE WEATHER!!! =P).

Nt long frm that, I got another surprise. Though I expected someone to be mad, she didn't get mad when she saw me. Maybe she was holding down her anger I dunno. But I guess after what happened the day before, I'm not sure what goes on in her mind, (I admit I am quite scared to find out) but she somehow gave me jelly then went off XD. Lol~ Surprised???

Well, thats all for today's post. BbQ post another day coz too long and too many things happened thr XD. Thanks guys (Sally, Kawsalya, Ke Ying, Charlotte, Geoffrey, Richard, Shawn, Maula and Geoffrey's mom and sis-in-law) for making it awesome!!!

Thank you Lord for letting me meet these wonderful people ^^!!!

Last but not least..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENNA!!!!! ^^


Special wishout for you =P.

Loves~

No comments: