Monday, June 14, 2010

Running the Race


Ever thought that maybe running the race doesn't just apply to your walk with God? Somehow even during this hour where many students like myself are studying up for our big test, we grow tired and weary as if we have been running for miles. Stress starts building that weight on our shoulders making us feel heavy and frustrated. Sometimes when these things build up, we all start to feel like giving up or wonder why it doesnt make sense anymore. Few of us start doubting the path we are taking.

Well, for right now, all I know is that I can't do this alone on my own strength. Neither can I start having discouragements or negative thoughts bout what will happen in the future. What I can do is rely on God's strength, put my faith and trust in Him and myself. At the same time, give my utter best in completing this semester.

7I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing. - 2Timothy4:7~8


Another thing I realize is that when we what to give or do excellence in our studies and yet serve God.. Lol~ There really seems much less time. So I guess I have to admit that last time.. I really didn't give my best in my studies but spent more time in serving God. For one of the first time.. I actually AIM to do my best in my studies. Aiming high... Lol~ This is so not easy.. But well, should start learning somewhr rite?

Gotta start studies d..

Loves~


P.s
I'd always like to remember that we never run alone. But God put people in our lives to run with us too. Someone in front, behind and above us all the time. The front to lead/pull us, someone behind to push/support us and God above to protect us if anyone stumbles. So dun think you're running alone. =)

No comments: