Thursday, June 3, 2010

Spam

Just so sick of it. Not knowing what you did wrong. And they go speaking bout you behind your back and ignoring you. Not enough, they say you have change and joke bout you and your personality or confusion. Still NO IDEA what they dislike about, then they just walk off on you. These are friends? These are what we suppose to consider friends till the end or who knows what?

I dunno is it me.. or is it just plain you can't trust friends for more than 2 months. Coz after that.. I just dunno what d. Dry of tears. Too full to hold anymore hurts. Enough headache that probably did too much thinking.

No one wanna clear it. I've tried startin a conversation to clear. But NOBODY wanna explain. Nobody cares bout the bond anyway. If people think that "aiya, dun say lar. Just ignore it" is gonna solve it or keep the person in well condition. Its not. They just DO NOT GET WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

Argh!! Seriously!! Right now I'm just so messed up that I'm typing whatever in here. So yea, to the PERSON. I've ALREADY ignored all your comments. I've DELETED every single thing I said to you so stop being perasan bout me replyin you when I'm not!! Though it can be a group chat. I'm IGNORING YOUR COMMENTS. I've lost the interest to REPLY you unless you call me first. IF you still DO continue reading my blog. STOP IT!! Especially if you're just gonna insult or make fun out of it. You think only you hate certain things? IT was only ONE thing while you say A LOT to me. I've settled saying everything.

Its either I will feel like this tomoro or I will just forget all this. So yea.. Today is spam the blog day. One strange way of lettin out.. Forgive me but...

...../......~

No comments: