Thursday, June 3, 2010

Funny Thing

Strange how we humans are? We all dislike being discourage, insulted or criticized but yet we do it to others. Somehow we flare up, get into rage, get hurt, going emo and bitter when others oppose to everything we say or make negative comments at everything we do. Hm.. But yet we tend to do it to others.

Something we love or enjoy, just because people criticize, we either stop doing it or we distance ourselves from them. Then, they asks us why we so emo. Or why we so touchy. And the fussing starts.

I do admit that I'm the kind that treats people the same way they treat me. So if ur like all sarcasm, I sometimes do talk back sarcasm to you. If you are the serious type, then I'll just be serious with you. Some people I guess they will ask or say that I am people pleasing? But.. I guess.. in my point of view its just adapting to your environment so that YOU wont feel uncomfortable. Lol!! But it really doesnt last long.

When I think we are comfortable with each other, then I'll open up and be less "sarcastic" or hyper. But the more caring friend. However, I guess to some people it doesnt work out coz they think I'm the joke then. Lol!!

Are we willing to understand others when they don't bother listening to you??

Loves~

No comments: