Saturday, June 5, 2010

Thankful

Ok, I know I am suppose to be sleeping but.. I just can't help blogging this post now. I know many times I take people or even God for granted. Knowing how much they have given yet sometimes I do not take the time to appreciate. But somehow just this moment or hr.. I just feel really really REALLY thankful for the friends I have / had.

Honestly speaking, no matter how harsh or heart-breaking things our friends may do sometimes, we are just not perfect. It really hurts and breaks but just thinking back bout all the silly, stupid, funny and awesome times we had together, you just can't help but smile. Come on, dun lie to me but honestly, you can't help smile or laugh at some.

Right now even I CANT figure out how I am gonna complete my assignment (Haha), but few people just did NOT fail to make me smile or laugh awhile before going back to studies. Lol!! Each and everyone of my friends I am thankful for. The ones I rarely chat with or used to chat with or chat lots with, each and everyone made me smile at a certain time. Made me feel that thr is someone out there, that I'm not lonely.

I thank God that I have crossed path with each and everyone of you. I thank God that each and everyone of you are nice people and not scary people XD. Friendly and funny and unique in your own special way.

Thats all =P. Nitez people ^^.


(Thankful) Loves~

No comments: