Friday, June 25, 2010

Cutting the Mood

Sometimes I just don't get some people?? Is it normal for us humans to assume a person to be horrible or something? Without even checking further or finding out the reason and situation behind things, you just assume the worst of the person.. Its just.. I dunno.. Not only does it show that you do not trust the person, it shows to OTHER people and the person him/herself that he/she is a "bad" person and cannot be trusted.

Its really sad.. Cause if me being the person him/herself, it feels like you yourself cannot trust them. I think worse off is when someone you really care and cherish thinks that way bout you. Sigh..

If you have watched "I'm not stupid too", dun ask me why I suddenly bring this up (lol), there was like a part where the son fixed the computer for his dad.

Summary of story:
The dad had a million dollar presentation he had to present to his client. The day before, his computer crashed. That important day, his son woke up early, fixed his computer and brought to him to his office. The conversation is something as below.

Father: Why are you still not at school?
Son: I have fixed your laptop. So I thought I brought it here.
Father: You fix my laptop? Really?
Son: Yea.
Father: You sure you fixed it? Or is it you spoilt my laptop by playing with it so you sent it to the store to be fixed. Next time don't touch my stuff, now go to school.

The father then rushes back to his client apologizing and saying that his laptop is now fixed and can present the presentation, leaving his son dejected, sad, speechless and hurt.

If you were to be doing something good, but only to be ASSUMED as a naughty, rebellious and who-knows-what kind of person. I think you would one day just quit being nice and goody goody and just feel like being what people describe/assume you to be.

It hurts, it sucks and it seriously kills a person confidence and cheerfulness.

I once heard a quote that was saying how killing a person's dream, only causes that person to kill other people's dream. Are we not aware of what words can do?

Seeing people like Joash IS truly amazing. No words of discouragement and hurtful words. Truly a guy that chase after God's own heart.

Well, today last day of exam. Need to push those stu*blip* negative emotions out. Get my head straight. I promise myself to give my best in studies to God this year. Can't go back on that ^^.

Loves~

No comments: