Friday, July 2, 2010

Considering....

Wondering if I should blog bout my Penang trip ler? And the BBQ trip ler?? I think if I type.. The post would be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg. Lol~ So how ler?

But anyhow, summary of what I did at Penang =P.

27th June
8am - left to Penang
12pm - reached Queensbay mall
3pm - settled in our lil' "home"
8pm - dinner at hawker stall
930pm - watched Toys Story 3

28th June
9am - took a bus to the starting point of pantai kerachut
930am - the hiking begins!!!
11am - me, Geoffrey, Shawn and Ah Siang has reached the beach. Tanning under the sun while waiting for the res.
12pm - HeeSien, Charlotte, Sally and Kawsi reached the beach. Everyone tan under the sun.

+ (Besides tanning) catched crab
+ climbed rocks
+ bury HeeSien
+ draw in the sand
+ create funny walls to block the waves (failed)

3pm - took a speedboat back to starting point (lazy to hike)
4pm - everyone lazing in the rooms
7pm - dinner!! (+ after went to a dunno-wat-place, everyone drank funny alcohol [shared] excluding me and Charlotte)

+ funny thing was, at the room, Charlotte and me were more like the ones drunk. But NO ONE was drunk.

10pm - Pillow Fight / Football

+ Charlotte me and Hee Sien were playin tug-a-war with blankets (oh and we doink Geoffrey with pillow b4 slpin XD)
+ The rest watched football ^^

29th June
9am - slping (supposedly everyone is to wake and eat DIM SUM)
11am - left to eat breakfast (Korean buffet)
2pm - bye bye Penang T.T (and HeeSien.. Lol!!)
8pm - waited for Richard to eat dinner (+ got Haagen Dazs ice cream =P)
10pm - at my hse, Richard, Charlotte, Ah Siang and Geoffrey got "bullied" by sis =P)
1030pm - nite nite all ^^


So yea!! Thats all for the trip. That I so far could remember. Lots of funny things that happened in between. But.. Wait till feel like it ba =P. Pics waiting for Kawsi, Shawn and.. Shawn.. Haha!!

Oh~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENNA LAI!!!!!

Its her bday today XD!!

Loves!!

No comments: