Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Broga Hill

Woots~ The trip to Broga Hill was quite an experience for me XD. Well, last night I couldn't sleep much, I think I only slept for like an hr or so? Haha!! And I thought I was the only one. Body was just so restless!! Not to mention I FORGOT to check Jason's itinerary after he so susah payah go and make for the trip =D. But I just pack on instinct (forgot bring torch.. Hehe!!).

Woke up this morning at 4am, coz guys say they will pick me up frm my hse since they nid passby, hooray for me!! If not I prob dun nid slp d. Haha!! The others had to wake around 3am (PLUS!!) just to meet at Subang n drive up to my place to Semenyih. Awesome~ XD!! Went in 2 cars, the car I went in had Shawn (driver), Geoffrey, Maula n me. Next car had Jason (driver), Yong (his friend we met today) and Sam. Yea... Unfortunately only girl =(.

So yea, we reach destination, the foot of the hill, at 6am I think. Oh!! Here is the Jason's itinerary =D.

4.30am - Meeting point after picking people up. (This applies only for the 2 drivers)
4.40am - Depart to *** to pick Rachel up. It's on the way to Semenyih.
4.55am - Depart from *** to Semenyih.
6.10am - Reach Semenyih. I'm giving extra free time so that we can afford to get lost for awhile just in case. Start hiking.
7.15am - Reach the peak. It has 3 or 4 peaks so you guys can choose which to go.

The rest of the day is up to you guys to decide. We'll be having small breaks in between our hike.


Essential Items Needed:

1. Torchlight. Small/Big doesn't matter, as long as it can help you see the road.
2. 500ml bottle of water. You need water. If you can stand the weight, bring more.
3. Extra cloths. Bring an extra shirt and/or pants if you want. You'll start sweating definitely. Either that or things would get really dirty.
4. Please wear shoes. Something comfortable or sports shoes would be better. You'll need the grip and comfort.
5. Attire would be a comfortable t-shirt and shorts/track bottoms. You won't encounter too much of grass because there is a quite clear cut road to go up.
6. You might want to bring along biscuits or bread in case you need extra energy or if you're hungry.


Car Sitting:

Car 1 - Jason's Car - Sam, Jason, Jason's friend
Car 2 - Shawn's Car - Shawn, Maula, Rachel, Geoffrey


Yes yes, and there you have it. We were QUITE on time =D. We actually reached the peak around 645am. We estimated that it took us..45-50min to climb the first peak. Yes FIRST peak.. Haha!! The view was amazing.. It look almost like lookout point except.. more BIGGER/WIDER XD. The aircond (wind) was so nice~ Shawn nearly slept there, making me tempted to slp too.


It was still quite dark when we reached the peak. So we sat around waiting for the sun to rise. Sadly it got blocked by clouds =(. The sky was like gettin brighter by the sun was still block by clouds. Aihz aihz.. Nvm, since no sunrise, climb next peak lor. Haha!! Few of us were tempted to hike up when we reach the first peak coz the 2nd peak had lots of greenery, look nicer =P. Haha!! Surprisingly, it was MUCH easier to climb compared to the first one. Joke joke then took group photo..suddenly it started to drizzle. Down the hill we go. Seriously.. Its SOOO much easier climbing up than DOWN. When going up I didnt need much help, but when going down.. Haha!! I think I slowed Jason down. Sorry Jason!!

When we reached the foot of the hill again, the guys changed out of their sweaty T-shirts, I find this unfair that guys can change anywhere they want -.-". I had to like sit in the car enjoy aircond while waiting for them to change... Not to mention listening to them joke bout me being lock in the trunk to change or lock in the car with Geoffrey's "towel" to change. Bleh =P!!


Couldn't recognize myself here >.<

Well, when they were done we went makan brunch at McD =D!! Jason took us through a lot of roundings XD. Its like, u-turn here, then curve there, then curve here n u-turn there. Lol!! Poor Shawn XD. I get to change at McD!! Hooray for public toilets!! While eating Geoffrey suggested to go on with movie, Inception. Or his version, "Interception". Lol~ Jason, Sam n Yong sat out of it. Sad~ You guys missed out a lot of fun =P.

We watched at leisure mall, but we reached too EARLY. Earliest movie was 1hr away frm the time we reach thr. So... Yea, I took them on a tour in leisure mall XD. Its my FIRST time seeing guys sooo fascinated by toys. Haha!! We went to all the toys shop, the guys seem to have a phobia of pink shops, and they kept playing with the toys, testing them out, oh n the pillows n dolls... Lol~ (Hope there weren't suppose to be secrets here XD). Sad they didnt bring their camera. Lots of funny pics that could've been taken.

Well, time for Inception!! We were NEARLY late, but was not. Cause Maula thought only 15min passed, but when Geoffrey saw the time, it was actually 45min passed. Lots of difference.. Anyway, we reached the cinema in time. Seats were comfy, Maula said he would try to slp. Haha!! Throughout the show is like suspense n cannot even blink. My eyes hurt for awhile just frm watchin. I think i held my breath too. Haha!! At the end of it, Maula was like wide awake. So was Shawn n Geoffrey. Haha!!

Then yea.. Tht was it for today ^^. Came back. Slp slp~ Dream who-knows-wat. Haha!! But yea.. I rarely hangout with these guys, its been really fun ^^. Thanks guys!! A gud way to start the semester? I think so =)

Loves ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast (albeit a tiring one!)
I love the picture of you guys around the rock :)
~ Mirriam (Ëarwen)