Sunday, July 25, 2010

Running Through My Head

No matter how many times I felt it, no matter how long I'll feel this way, it somehow till now still yet seems like its not the right time. I know I talk bout this often but really... Aihz.. Unfortunately, it really is one of my often problems. I always thought the reason I always think like this was because I hadn't tried or refrain myself from being in a relationship. But then.. Why can others feel ok? Yet I sometimes yearn to be in one?

Sometimes I wonder whether I am scared of heart break. Another time I would wonder was it because I haven't been in a relationship that's why I always feel this way.... Or is it really.. that my time hasn't come yet. Or that I am not yet ready for such a commitment. Am I scared I can't commit? Ok, that just made me sound like a player. Ugh..

Recently yes, I had nearly taken another step towards "trying" to be in one. Somehow I dunno is it God's timing or what. It didn't happen. And after awhile of solitude, a thought came to me "am I rushing?". Not just that, feelings of thinking to be "single-is-better" comes back again. Lord, Lord, what am I to do.

It is said,
14For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. 15And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again. - 2Corinthians5:14-15

In other words, no longer should we live as one living to please oneself, but to seek the needs of others first. Thus fulfilling the 2nd greatest commandment I guess, "love your neighbours as yourself".

Later on another verse came to me,
9And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ - Philippians1:9-10

Love in knowledge and depth of insight? Hm.. Don't get it there. To have the knowledge and depth of insight on the understanding of love so that I may be able to discern on how to remain pure and blameless before God on judgement day. Hm.. Possible? I quite get that.. To always remain pure and blameless. Not just pure physically, but pure Spiritually.

A lot of people, well, quite a few always say that when they do not think about their relationship and who they are going to be with, that is mostly the time that they are ready to be in a relationship. All because they are contented with God. They are so.. trusting with everything God does. They just know somehow that God will do something, but they dunno what.

Hm.. Probably sound very immature now. But.. Yea.. Even myself just posting this, I guess that kinda means that I kinda worry? That I haven't fully allowed God to take control? Hm.. All the more, would it mean that its still not time? That I'm not ready? I kinda wonder..

Being blank/"innocent" bout relationship stuff. I wonder is it really that good. I can see it in some ways but some ways sometimes don't look too good either. Wonders~

Anyway, time for bed. Nite~

Loves


*Should I private my blog??*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think God means that we are supposed to be innocent of evil - like fire. We know that it's dangerous, and sometimes, it is even beautiful - but we have to keep a safe distance away or we'll get burned. We can know what it is and what it does, but that doesn't mean we play in it.
Do you understand what I mean?
Great post. Thanks for sharing your heart.
~ Ëarwen

NO! PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE YOUR BLOG - I don't have a google account and couldn't read it!!
*begs you* Pleeaaasseee don't!!!!!

Rei said...

Wow.. Didnt know that there were ppl that were not my reality friends that r reading this blog.

>Earwen
I do get what you mean except for the "innocent of evil" part =). I guess its true that sometimes though we feel tempted, we shouldnt jump in just because we wanna try it. Thanks so much for the advice ^^. Feels really encouraging =D. Lol!! Ok, I wont privatize my blog =).

Anonymous said...

I meant 'innocent of evil' like the Bible says in the new testament as being 'pure and blameless' - that sort of thing.
Good grief, I'm confusing myself...
*sigh*
Oh, THANK YOU FOR NOT PRIVATIZING YOUR BLOG!!!!!
*gasps of relief*
THANK YOU!
Yeah, I came across it yesterday searching for the English version of Haru Haru!
I"m so glad I did, too!
~ Ëarweb