Monday, July 26, 2010

Its Foolishness I Know




Always felt like learning to dance properly you know =P. Its like, theres this urge in me since young to learn hiphop or popping. Just never really made time for it. But whenever I hear songs like these, they just wanna make you get up and dance.

Dancing, I know how some ppl find dance movies crappy or sucky. Sorry lar, but I just really like watching them =P. It makes me smile, its another one of those adrenaline pumps XD.

Even during worship, I just cant help sometimes to wanna dance. Dunno dance, so what do you do? Jump lor XD. Jump jump!! It brings laughter.

Its foolish, but it makes you smile doesn't it? =P

Lord May Your Name Be Praise Each and Every Day with Joy in our Hearts.


Loves~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video isn't showing - what is it?
i know what you mean, though - hip-hop (without bad moves) would be so fun! =)
~ Ëarwen

Rei said...

Did you click play?

Anonymous said...

It won't show up because we have BSecure - it blocks ads and pop-ups, but it also blocks YouTube and video sites. It's very aggravating. *sigh*