Friday, July 16, 2010

Holidays

Holiday holiday.. Hm.. Wat have I done.. First 2 weeks were packed with outings. Then followed by few out of the house nights. Oh!! Got a haircut with large perms at the ends. Feels funny without my straight hair >.<.... I miss my straight hair sometimes!! Hm.. Then then, laze at home sick. Felt so... lazy and... lifeless.. Sit in room, on the comp, stare at comp then lie on the bed, read books, walk around the house.. Suddenly found sister's korean drama show. Then watched it non-stop for 2 days, "He's Beautiful". Unsatisfied ending... The lovers couldn't get together cause found out they were step-sister and step-brother. Siblings of the same father but different mother. After the show, was getting better. Decided to COOK. Yes yes... Have been cooking few days now. Cleaning the chicken is quite a nasty job at first. Now getting the hang of it. Other than that... Hm.. Tried my first baked chicken. Came out nicely ^^. Suprisingly, but it was really great. Haha!! Tomoro gonna learn to make that pork fried rice. Yummm~

A bit lazy to upload photos these few blogs nowadays. Hehe~ Bear with me =P


Loves~

No comments: