Friday, July 9, 2010

What Am I Doing???

Holidays started, I have been going out. Meeting up with old friends, making new friends, bonding closer with recent friends... Seems like my life quite bz. Busy with what? Busy with ppl in my life.

Part of me wonders.. Like even now? What am I doing with my life? Just coz I decided to focus and give my best in studies to God, does that mean service to Him now comes after studies? Reading the book Nehemiah.. I even just begin to ask myself, "Where had that fire gone to?", "What is my passion now?", even better!! A question just pop into my head.

WHERE IS MY FOCUS??


Well?? Am I ready to stand on my own 2 feet without my parents or those who support me? I sometimes question myself. Another weird thing which recently happened. Dare I test the water that lead me to the path of relationship? How does things now make it different? How do I tell if God is giving green light?

Today went and watch eclipse with Tif and Vince. One part the movie I would like to quote, where Bella's friend was giving a speech. She was saying that in life, we should take risk and chances of going into wrong paths, cause thats how we'll learn. Me thinking, if thats the way life works, there sure is gonna be a lot more of pregnancy cases coming up. Loving and breaking is gonna be a trend that divorce probably won't mean a thing soon.

Hm.. I dunno.. Its like, hearing the BIG 2(!!) coming.. It just feels like thrs is a lot more we nid to consider. Or even just knowing that I might not be living under the same house as my parents for few yrs/months... What would happen?

So many new things I am experiencing each day. What should I expect next?


Loves...++

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

感謝您費心的分享您的生活!讓我也感同身受!..................................................................