Thursday, August 5, 2010

Over The Limit

Cant believe my instinct to get sick was actually correct. During the hols I've just been up and about, gettin sick, tanned, lazy and etc. Sick not once but twice. Even so, I've a tendency to always ignore my health, meaning I would still go out as if I'm fine when I'm not.

Uni just started and I got sick again. Unlike being at home in your comfy room, I was stuck in class, listening to not very interesting lectures and tryin to ignore my sickness.

To top it off, went lunch with friends after lectures and started to be drowsy. Its like you are going deaf, not everything ur friends say seems to be intercepting, ur head just aches and you just wanna go home n SLP.

By the time we got back to uni n I was driving home, my mind just seem to go blank. Dangerous to drive at a time like tht ppl!! Trust me. My mind was like just set on gettin home to bed, "almost" not caring who was on the road and how curv-y the road was.

But gettin better now. Thank God I have a day off frm uni today. No classes so far on thurs, I'm so happy!! Fever and sore throat, bad combo and not a nice feeling when ur tryin to slp. Ok, I'm off to bed soon. Still feeling slpy. Tomoro I'm off to uni again. Ta-ta~

Loves~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better!
~ Mirriam