Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Challenge?

40 Days Fast and Prayer has started!! Everyone is praying for all over the world to be in peace and harmony. Everyone is hoping to have a brighter future where there is no war. Every youth and child is wondering what their future will be like. So ppl, are you prepared to join us to pray for our nation? For your children's future?

Even as I pray and fast, I wondered what God will challenge me. I wondered if I should do something extra besides praying only. So far I've got 2. Which I hope is enough =P.

When God challenges, I know He doesn't expect me to fulfill it. God never forces, but He does provide you opportunity to experience His amazing-ness. A Spiritual encounter. A relationship deeper than anything in this world.

So yea, here are my 2 challenges, feel free to encourage me, cause no matter how easy it seems to some, its quite challenging for me =P.

1. To post up different verse(s) everyday as encouragement or meaning.
2. To bring this one friend I have in mind to Christ or remember Christ.

Lol!! Friends, dun be offended ^^. I only want you to experience the joy I feel when I experience Him. There is surely a reason why I would like u to join me =).

Thats all for now.

Loves~

No comments: