Monday, January 9, 2012

What Next?

Iya.. Another drama ended d. Aihz.. Finish watch My Princess and feeling the story really too good to be true ler. Few more weeks or should I say approximately 2 more months before Uni starts again. Am I ready ar?

Oh! This year ar.. I think really gonna hold a lot a lot of new surprises ler. Staying with Eunice, couple of frens coming here to study. Some from uni back at home and some from high school. Aihz.. What does this year have in store for me ler?

Hm.. Family will be coming down to visit me too. Wonder if I will go into short term depression again when they leave.

Then there is cell which I need to decide and OCF too. Aih.. What should I do lar.. Then again.. I don't think theres much I can do. All depends on other peoples opinions too. My position ar.. If they not committed.. I also cant do anything. Really.. I sometimes feel these people ar, dont realize that although its a society, it works up and down! Committee cant do anything if members no enthusiasm. Members oso cant do anything if committee no plans. Then! Both sides request to do something.. BUT dun wanna exert energy. Like that how can.. Aihz.. This kind of things ar.. Since high sch till now I nvr understood. Some people ar.. Wan things done magically. Too bad we dun have magic!

Aih! Finish watch my drama only hear some annoying things. What to watch next ar.. Decide tomoro night lar! Tomoro gonna have cleaning time at my apt! Nite now!!

ReIReI

No comments: