Friday, January 20, 2012

Loads Of Unpacking

After 3 days of lugging, am settling into my new apartment with my new housemate~ So exciting!! We have been walking from our old apartment to the new one just backpacking, trolley-ing and luggag-ing at the same time. Finally today, we have completed 98% thanks to her cousin and his wife.

Not long after that, the horror of looking at our living room being SOOO FULL with hardly any space to walk.. We gradually unpack and organised our things. Phew~ It was like from 630pm all the way up to 230am. Of course we had dinner at 10pm for a short while then continued.

Well, this is my first time really handling my own shifting and it was quite... interesting. Haha! Well, was good exercise~ Now gonna end this and take my shower! Phew~!

ReiRei

Most amusing sentence I received today... "U guys decorate it so cutely!" Haha~ it = apartment

No comments: