Thursday, January 19, 2012

My First Plan/Hope For 2012 Sem1

Its been 3 days or so thinking and asking what can I do this semester. Don't wanna repeat last year where I went all out at the beginning then... *poofed* at the end.

Nono~ Seeking and seeking and maybe not seeking hard enough for what discipleship and evangelism truly mean. And the more I seek, somehow the more answers I get!! Its suppose to narrow down!! Why is it increasing??

Anyhow, what hit me most is for this sem, I wanna see students "Enjoy & Have a Memorable Uni Life". How to do this ler? Why ler?

Probably everyone has their own plans and I myself cannot be for certain how many would join. But I dislike the idea of JUST STUDYING/ASSIGNMENTS in Uni. And since being a uni student, its obviously clear to me how preparing dinner can sometimes be a hassle. Should I book the lounge for a number of people to study there and have dinner/titbits? Then again, where am I gonna get the money? Would it be troublesome as there might not be any internet?

Going through so much trouble, I probably have to discuss with my parents and building manager too. Yikes? But for me.. I cant study in a library.. I dunno how many out there feels the same but you wont see me studying in an area where I can see many stressed out/serious looking faces. Haha!

Well~ This coooould come in as outreach? Really need to seek more on this. Then again, I doubt my parents wan me to bring trouble to myself each time. Hope they dun think I attract trouble coz.. looking back I probably really do bring it upon myself unconsciously. Heh?

ReiRei

No comments: