Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sad but Firm

Always growing up without hearing anyone passing away, really makes you think that they will be with you always while you're young. However, tend to forget that as we grow older, people grow older too.

Hearing my friends' situations, losing the people they love.. Although I never reach that far, but I could understand the feeling of not being there when bad things happen. Wanting to do something but am too far away. Wishing there was some way I could protect them from being hurt or doing something in my power.. It really is one of the most painful ever. And since many of us are just international students.. Not sure who we can turn to to talk it out or understand us.

We always look to our parents as being invincible, strong, powerful and almost eternal. Never or rarely thinking they will leave us anytime soon. Alas we are still just humans with limited life length. Lord and Father in Heaven, I know that Your plans are never to harm us or hurt us, but just to make us better. But for this I pray for my brothers that You could somehow lessen their family's and their pain. All the more we should remember to cherish those who are with us now, than leaving each other with a last memory so depressing. When we are weak, please give us strength and hold us close.

ReiRei

No comments: