Sunday, January 8, 2012

Missing Piece : Unfound

Its already a year being in Aussie. Either its the freedom that is too much or the missing puzzle piece which I keep feeling is real. After church sermon today, it caught me thinking bout my Spiritual health. How is it? How healthy is it?

To be honest..Doesnt feel that well. Kinda explains why been feeling so down? Was all the problems I was going through just an excuse to let myself drown in pity? Hm.. I had tried church hopping/visiting. Realized never tried cell church hopping/visiting. I mean.. Aussie culture is very different. U come or go, not sure if they use the term as "not forcing" as "not accountable".. I understand what they mean but a lot of people, especially uni students/young adults goes to different churches for sermon and a different church for cell. Weird? At first yea.. but kinda understand why.

My basic background understanding would at first reject this idea. I mean, church is your house/home rite? Why r you going everywhr? Cant you stick to one?

Then realized the difference.. Back home, church had adults, uni, teens, kids AND even toddlers section. Here.. Its mostly adults OR teens OR mix. Not saying that its bad but.. Cell for me is really connecting with your church people. I nvr understood the importance of having similar ages to interact cause my church had already been aware of it and instilled it.

Here.. There isnt. I like the fact that every age comes together for sermon. But connecting time.. Its kinda hard to share life generally with age groups that are either much older or much younger. Never realized this till now. But nvr too late to try =). So I'm going to try cell church hopping/visiting for few months. Will update the happenings ^^.

REIREI

Mm.. Still got bad habits of emoticons but at least got two oni. Cutting cutting~!!

No comments: