Monday, January 16, 2012

Rest Is Also Moving Forward

Although these 2 days I have been sleep deprived (refer to previous post), today after much walking and loving the sun, was lying on the bed listening to music, glancing at the clouds every now and then, and reading Holy Discontent.

Yesss. After many years I continued the book and wasn't exactly reading chapter by chapter but selecting chapters to read. Extraordinarily everytime I pose a question (alone so just questioned out loud), after a few pages it answers me back. Weird..

The answer of course wasn't direct or clear cut but the headings titled the same question I posed without the "what/how/why". Either that, english essay is just structured like that.

Out of the whole few hours, what struck me most was REST. I hear it often,

"rest!!"

To be honest I reflected back that I most of the time push forward and forward till I'm gonna break then only I rest (sometimes after I break). Which I believe tears me down often. Making me feel emotional or depressed.

Same as games, I push and push then when no more energy I try to find places to get energy then continue pushing again. Until really nothing then I stop. Assignments I will do till almost next morning then when finally exhausted, I fall aslp and miss class. Not very gud eh?

Normally I would always think that resting is just to rest. To recover. Not very important as the task before me. Guess I'm wrong~ I will talk to people bout sling shots. To wait and be patient then puuuush forward. From the book, this waiting doesnt necessary means building, but sometimes could mean resting.

Don't over rest and don't under rest. Having just enough is sufficient to let you feel energize and not lazy or fatigued. Think about it~ TRY IT~!

ReiRei

No comments: