Saturday, January 21, 2012

Eunice, My New Housemate for 2012

Yum yum~ Just finish eating our dinner!! Green Thai Curry, self-made ^^. We did sooo much shopping too just to cover for the next 5 days. Goodness.. Never carried soo much things before. But yet after split oso realized was very much worth it.

I never had a housemate before, this will definitely be an experience~ Hearing other peoples views saying how there are quarrels at times or arguments.. I hope we have none or be ok. Not sure what can or cannot do either. Oh well~

At least few things for sure~ She is just as an adventurous eater as I am as long as we don't slaughter or eat tamed/rare animals meat. Haha! Or.. basically thats it~! Can't wait for the real student life to start i guess. I'm so excited to bake and experiment cooking with her.

Sadly didn't get to do this last year as I was living alone. Ah well~ C lar~

ReiRei

No comments: