Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

First post for year 2010. I know thrs so many things which i kinda miss out. Lol!! But anyway. Here is some pics n updates of what has been happening.

I think the earliest one would be the
IMPETUS CAMP
- Because You said so.. [Luke 5:5]


It was our first camp planned together..military style.
The committee/camp COMMANDERS. Hehe!!

By God's grace and through Him.. We had ALMOST 200 campers.
It was apprx 190 campers in all.

Right after the 4days 3nights of camp!! Which was practically from 7am-12am. Lol!! Few of us were crazy enough to go for a POTBLESS PARTY at Steph's place.. Played mahjong (during christmas @.@) and bluff. Lol!! Truly enjoyable although tired.

Jee Wang's famous take-it-and-go pose (^~^)

Okok!! Whats next.. Christmas!! The pics I wont put them up coz lazy take pic. Hohoho!! But receive lots of lovely presents from my loving family & spiritual parents, relatives as well as thoughtful friends.

Next next.. Hm.. Oh!! Cell outing with my cute lil' cell members, whom are actually a year younger ny. LOL!! Pictures are with one of them so.. Next time oni put them up =P.

Lastly, i think, is NEW YEAR!! 2010!! Can say quite a strange one for me. First was a visit to THE LEGEND WATER CHALLETS in PD. Really relaxing and thoroughly enjoyable. Bonded with family, played Big2 everytime after dinner till bout 11pm then play scrabble till 3am, since we woke up till evening would be pool hr!! XD



??walking on air??

the bathroom.. vry messy. Hehe~

front entrance



Had no line to sms or call in the challets so couldnt wish my friends. Hope u guys dun angry yea.. When we came back, a day or 2 later.. Found out my great grandmother whom i have nvr met, had passed away. Sadly she is nt a believer but I still pray tht somehow she rests in peace. Somehow..

Yep..!! Thts bout it i guess.. Here are more pics which me n my sis took. Pose pose!! Its once in awhile =P. Also few pics i played with using webcam. La di dum!!






*take1*

*take 2??*

*??take3??*

smile!! 1

smile!! 2

smile!! 3

No makeup except eyeliner





1?

2?

3? Lol!!


Thts all!! Yes!! Pimples r so annoying @.@!! LOL!!

*Hearts* *Hearts* =P


P.s
I've finally finish "Brown Sugar Macchiato - 黑糖瑪奇朵". Funny ^.^!! Also addicted to the songs
苦茶 (Bitter Tea) by 棒棒堂 and 黑澀會美眉
and
愛情瑪奇朵 (Love Macchiato) by 棒棒堂

No comments: