Saturday, January 9, 2010

Planning For The Future

A lot been happening lately even though its like wat.. the beginning of the year?? After all that has happen which have been state in the post below, recently I have also been planning on what I should study. Seriously and honestly.. I think I have thought too much.. and probably too far.

During this entire week. Not only am I stressed out by the happenings in the family but also what I should study and work as in the future. Before this I kept thinking bout which is the path God wants me to take? Between these courses will I be able to get a job after graduation? Will I be able to get a good income? Will the income be enough to support the family I have now? Maybe I am thinking too much..This course is it really my thinking or God's will? Probably some of you might think the same, or like if u have a younger sibling which has the age gap of more than 10, wont you be wondering if u can support him/her for their education later on? Parents are like 50+.. I'm sure we children tht should be able to work, want their parents to live a happily relax lifestyle rite? Not still working for your younger sibling??

I dunno lar, but as for me.. I hope to let my parents relax n live happily. However now I realize its really nt tht easy. Thinking of all these has really put a large invisible weight on my shoulders. Its nt suppose to be thr but I put it on myself because I thought too far. After talking to some ppl and hearing the Glowers (20++) speak about how they nw should really start being serious, n I'm below 20, I guess.. I really nid to take a step at a time. I really nid to relax, trust the Lord and be content with what He will do. I was really worrying too much.

Also, someone's blog really encourage me =). Lol. Dunno y just felt lead to read his blog n so i did. These are the verses, more can be read from his blog.

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

{Matthew 5: 3-10}
[taken from Andrew.T Blog]

It teaches me that no matter what happens, be thankful for what the Lord provides. Its hard for I may not earn as much as my dad but if the Lord bless me with that much, I'll be thankful with the much I have. Forgive me Lord for not submitting into Your hands, forgive me for worrying on the meaningless.

Thts all for tonite/morning =).

Loves & Cheers

No comments: