Friday, January 15, 2010

Memories

Its been awhile since I thought of the importance of memories. Memories cannot be bought with money. Memories is made through the experience of a person. I know my memories will be cherished by me XD. Its what makes me smile, laugh, remember thr is ppl that loves me, and all the joyful things. In summary: What God Has Place In My Life.

Spending that amount on time on ppl, I believe its whr you not only create a bond but a memory together. Something which in my case, would happily reflect what had been done.

An example, me and my family would ALWAYS spend our Saturdays nights together. Though we eat our dinner together every single day but sometimes I feel Saturday dinners are special. Why do I say this? Saturday dinners would either be eat out, mom's cooking (deeeeeeee-lisiuz!!) or with relatives/friends. But during these dinners, its jokes and laughter all around the table. No work talk, no education talk, no problem talk, no STRESS talk. Just plain happy time. At night, we would either Bible read together, watch movie, play scrabble or any other games.

It probably doesnt seem very special or big but in my case, the memory for tht shows that I have a family which loves me, willing to spend time playing together, joking and laughin.

Another memory would probably be CampusRevo. The testimonies where souls are saved, a change (big or small) sweeping through the campus, students' lives being touched and blessed.. All these are memories of what God accompanied me through, that shows that He IS REAL, He IS MOVING, He IS WILLING to use you if you let Him.

I cant think of a verse to accompany all this. But sometimes, memories are like testimonies. No one can steal them from you or alter them. For you live your life, not anyone living ur life or vice versa. Memories can strengthen you, build your faith and encourage others too.

A question was stated. If you were to die now/later, what would you want/expect ppl to say about you at your funeral?

I just pray that IF the time came for me now, I know thr are ppl I have/had hurt direct/indirectly. But I pray that God's touch have at least touched a few ppl's lives. At least they know that I am trying to live a life of Christ though I am imperfect.

If it were later on..I wanna try to live out the life that really has that unconditional love for ppl. Especially kids. I pray tht I will be able to shine out that though sometimes we feel we are alone, thrs always tht very someone whom is always looking at us, waiting for us at the doorstep, willing to embrace you even though you do not put Him first. That I have given my best to bring Christ's presence whrever I go.


I always dream big n prob think big too. Hard but nvr impossible with God. This is just something that came to mind suddenly.

Thats all!! Nite ppl!!

Loves!!

No comments: