Friday, January 22, 2010

Good Food ^_^

Cousin is back from UK!!! YAY~!!! Somemore slping over my hse. This two weeks have been going out with her, learning to shop, wear basic makeup and COOK!!!!

Food is deeeeeeeeeeee-lisioz!!!!! Was so busy that I forgot to take pics XD. All the vegetable lasagne, honey and sesame porky, beefy rolls and gyoza!! Mmmmm.. Yum-may!!

Eating all these good food... I think I really REALLY need some exercise to burn of all the good food we cook. I mean, who could go on diets when all these mouth watering food are place before you XD. Plus, they are not that expensive, just lots of work XD. LOL!!

For those interested, here are some website my cousin recommend in order =D.

1. AWW
2. Jamie Oliver
3. Good Food
4. BBC

Enjoy!! ^.^

Loves *heart heart*

No comments: