Monday, January 25, 2010

I Want To Rest In You, Lord

Honestly.. How sinful can a man be till its...of cruelty? I really don't know how to describe.. Sigh.. So bad till I myself cannot describe.

I dislike watching this happen. To remain strong when everything is falling before my eyes. I dislike watching the strong fall weak, for they always support the weaker ones. When they fall.. What happens to the weak? I especially dislike ppl close to me get hurt so bad..

Jang papa sure was right when he says its a test of faith.. Knowing I cant do anything except to pray and watch. Not knowing how it will turn out.. How much will I cling to Him? How long would I cling to Him..?

If it turns out good, how awesome the testimony would be..If it turn out bad, how will I respond? Will I react instead of respond? How strong is my foundation in God? Will it be able to withstand the worst to come? Will my relatives, whom are new babies in Christ be able to withstand what is about to come? Will they be able to endure till the end? If it really did turn bad, will they turn away from their Father?

Oh Lord, how I cry to You. If only You would, end this suffering and tears of sadness.. Yet I know there is a reason for this.. I pray for strength, patience, peace, love, knowledge, wisdom and endless faith in You. Deliver us from this and take us on a new level of faith and relationship in You.

Loves~

No comments: