Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blessing, Surrendering and WWJD

There are many times we face difficulties and really tough decisions. Sometimes it means a sacrifice. Sometimes it means doing something we dislike. However, I doubt God or Jesus would ever wanna start a fight.. or an argument. Being part of God's family is truly the biggest and most wonderful gift I could ever have. Because in it I meet ppl who wants chaos to end and corruption to disappear. I understand too that because God's family are REALLY REALLY nice and kind people, they are sometimes be taken advantage of. Its sad yes, but really.. What Would Jesus Do (WWJD)?

An argument is started over a small situation. It grows heated because thr are sure to be conflicts and each person wants it their way. But seriously.. Would Jesus want the people He died for (so they could return to God) to argue among each other? Would God ENJOY seeing His creation fight and argue among each other? As Christians and as God's children.. We know that our fight is not against flesh and blood but against the devil...against Mr S.A. Tan himself (Ephesians 6:12).

In my opinion, winning an argument does NOT show who is the strongest. But ending it in a way to obtain peace is truly the winner. It is truly and extremely hard because there are ppl surely waiting to pull you down. As God's children, we are always being scrutinized and observed..Like a fish in a fish bowl. One mistake and people say "God's people are like us, how does it make a difference between us and them?".

To my awesome and lovely and dearsome friends (you know who you are =D), I know you may find it unable to accept and such. But God bless me with you ppl, my loving family and every other brother-sisterS in Christ PLUS good friends.. Some ppl dont have what I am bless with. So the decision I made. Count it as to bless (and to surrender it into God's hands). Its my decision and if its for God's glory to shine. Let it be done. Nthg is worse than letting ppl see Jesus and God in the wrong way. Love you guys ^.^!! And thanks for being concern.

Rachel

No comments: